June 8, 2008

Sweet Boys

I've been meaning to get Riley's newborn pictures taken for a few weeks now, and with Father's Day looming around the corner, I wanted to get it done in time to surprise Daddy. I decided that if I was going to take Riley in, I wanted to get a few of the two boys together. Since Riley isn't on a set schedule yet, I was a little nervous about whether both boys would be in good moods at the same time, so before the appointment, I bribed Connor and told him I would buy him a surprise if he behaved himself for the pictures. That way, I would only have to worry about Riley's temperment. Mission accomplished.

























Connor was great. He was very sweet with Riley and did what he could to keep Riley happy. For his first photo shoot, Riley was a trooper as well. However, by the time we were getting to the end, he started letting us know he was done. It made for cute pictures though. .

.

.
















.
.
.
.......Some for me . . . .............................................................and some for you.

Since Connor was so well behaved, I had to make good on the deal I had made with him, so once we had picked out a portrait package, we headed next door to Cold Stone where Riley watched Connor and I gorge on an ice cream treat. No fun for him, but he'll get his chance.

No comments: