February 17, 2011

Eating Out



Whenever Jeremy or I discuss where we want to go when eating out, Connor suggests The Olive Garden.  Since he's such a picky eater, it's surprising he would even mention it, let alone suggest it over and over again.  His wish was finally granted.  My parents invited the family for dinner at The Olive Garden tonight.  Unfortunately, Jeremy was working at the range so couldn't make it.  When I told Connor where we were going, he was thrilled.  We met the rest of the family there and were seated at a table in the back corner.  Someone must have given them a head's up about our family. 
 










While Mara walked around smiling and being a cutie patootie, Riley was a stinker and kept coming up with ways to "escape" from the table.  Before we even arrived, Connor announced he would be sitting next to Aunt Tin.  It didn't surprise me because he usually does.  However, I later learned he wanted to sit next to her so he could play games on her phone.

 





I don't know what they slipped in his chicken parmesan,  but even Grandpa was being silly.  Sheesh.  You can't take us anywhere!



No comments: